Friday, December 25, 2009

Britney spears sex. New picszzz.

Britney spears sex...

britney spears sexbritney spears sexbritney spears sex
I believe God loves famous people? Like Paris Hilton, as they currently appear to do anything like work and it is still rich. My mother used to work off her butt as 8 to 9 hours a day, we are still poor and not rich like Paris. And why is Paris take about a guy and hit and run and in prison for a short time. If we did that we will be in jail for almost a lifetime. Drugs. Why is Britney Spears can take drugs? and we do not? if we do we are in prison for a long time and only a short time? I believe God loves celebrities. Why did God dose not suffer from poor nations and the rich. I dont drink or take drugs. I had sex only when I was 21st I had only one man in my life. I have never violated the law. I am now 25 years old. Or as my mom and grandma who believe that they are very in God, but why have they still suffer and have to work very hard, like cleaning or harvesting? Why has God has more slideshows me, this is Paris Hilton's family and my family? I really dont like mine to live. Im so stupid, I have a speech and learning disabilities, thanks to my father. My father, I have always been very hard on my head. As I age 3 to 18 years. Thanks to his father again. I pray to God every day, we ask you to stop my father and my mother beat and nice. God has northing still not at all to Paris Hilton? Why do I have my life as the dumb girls who cannot get to live because of their disability. There is no excuse when I say that the doctors all said, it is my father to blame. 3 years ago I was still normal, but then I get worse every time. After a hit my mom and dad took me to the doctors to see if I become a dumper and I always did.
Watch her S-E-X-T-A-P-E video here...



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment