Friday, December 25, 2009

Britney spears naked. Sexy yes.

Britney spears naked...

britney spears nakedbritney spears nakedbritney spears naked
J ' ve had a dream, I ' were in hell and Britney Spears was the devil. ' What does this mean? I know it ' is really long, but it ' s like you, it ' s please help. Im afraid that my dream was d ' a vision that will soon pass. It all started when I woke up in my dream. I rose from my bed and headed for the room in the corridor. J ' I ' realized that I had forgotten to put pants, then j ' I turned around to return to the dresser in my bedroom. But the door behind me had disappeared. Immediately I felt cold and trapped. I turned back around to see that the corridor had become a series of dark caverns and twisting each fire red with blood from the confines. I could hear the sound of drums from the low ' a ' d passages then I decided to follow where it led. Approaching the battery light turns out to be the rave dance music. And I could hear sounds similar to those produced by a whale from straight ahead. J ' I accelerated my pace and finally to the mouth of the tunnel '. I went into an underground cavern lit by large stage lights and fires. A second layer was dug beneath ' where I was, and I looked down upon the masses huddled at ' inside. Glow sticks were agitated constantly moving with the rhythm of drums, and often disclosed ' great scene wrought iron and the skeletons of hundreds of millions of men '. At center stage, Britney was sitting on a pier composed entirely of blood of small children singing his latest single curse. Well, that explains the whale sounds, I ' I thought to myself. J ' I turned my attention once again to the crowd to see before my eyes thirty millions of bodies of naked women. At this moment, to my left, there appeared a figure covered from head to toe d ' a dark gray coat. The smoke rose and the swell of ' cuffs and hood showing the dress, and two perfectly spherical balls of fire was where the eyes should have been. Where am I, I. You. Well, you're in hell, l ' abroad have responded with a hood. It doesn't seem that bad, I ' told the disturbing figure. In fact, I ' s ' have been accustomed to all these beautiful naked ladies. Let me d ' expose the true horror, the voice came back, raising his arms toward the crowd below us. At this time, the room was divided into two distinct groups. On the left stood the naked female forms, and on the right stood male figures dressed in black leather. I do not see the problem, I told the ' mind. Take a look through my eyes, they said. The figure reaches into the hood of his cloak pulling the fiery eyes of ' inside. Slowly and cautiously Smokey arms reached toward my face. The voice spoke then have another look. To my horror, I saw that ' forms of female nudes are all girls aged fifteen wearing purity rings and the only woman of my age were vehement feminazis, lesbians vegan. The crowd became once again tightened and began to act on the lyrics of Butterflies by Owl City through interpretive dance. Just then, I ' heard the creaking of terrifying ' a harpy, and turned to see that I ' had been spotted by Britney. She eagerly in my direction. J ' have begun to roll back through the corridor. I quickly entered a room that resembled my own salon. In peace, I thought, I'm finally at peace. I don ' t have to waste time to take my place on the sofa, and quickly turned to television. To my horror, I ' have found that each channel is now owned by the Disney Corporation. New Features former members of the Mickey Mouse Club as anchors, and headlines were made garments worn by Paris Hilton, and d ' drunken antics of Lindsay Lohan. J ' I desperately searched and searched, but not excellent single program could be found. J ' have so desperately tried to turn the TV, but my efforts were in vain. When I ''ve finally managed to get the ' screen to go black, I woke up terrified in a pool of my own sweat. So I had a prophetic vision, or is this what I get for Wakin up in Vegas?
Download s e x tapes here...



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment